Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
You must be able to access your BCS email account before you start any of the processes below.
Student Access to this Site:
Student accounts are accessed by using the last name and student id# (NC WISE #) i.e. “smith1234567” (no spaces) as the Username. The initial student password is: changeme (no spaces). With the initial access, students will be prompted to change the password.
To Create a New Account:
Follow these directions carefully and you must be able to access your BCS email account before you create a new account:
1. Click the link, "Create new account" below and fill in the form with your details.
2. An email will be sent to your email address. This site is restricted to email domains of "bcsemail.org" or "k12bcs.org" for students.
3. Read all the text in the confirmation email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Next, search for the course which you want to enroll.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course. You can now access the course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access courses that you are enrolled. These courses will be listed in the "My Courses" block in the top left corner of the BCS Moodle front page.
For Forgotten or Unknown Passwords:
Forgotten or Unknown passwords can be reset by clicking the “Yes, help me log in” button and you must be able to access your BCS email account to accept the forgotten password information. This process may take several hours.
Student Email Accounts:
Student email accounts can be accessed here: