Returning to this web site?
Is this your first time here?
You must be able to access your Buncombe County Schools (BCS) email account before you start the process below.
Access to this Site:
All user accounts are maintained by BCS eDirectory. Moodle usernames and passwords match Novell (computer) usernames and passwords.
First-time Account Access:
Follow these directions carefully and you must be able to access your BCS email account before you start this process:
1. Enter your account username and password details. Moodle usernames and passwords match Novell (computer) usernames and passwords.
2. Complete the profile page with the correct information.
3. Enter your email address. This site is restricted to "k12bcs.org", "bcsemail.org" and AB Tech email domains.
4. Enter "School" details.
5. Select the "Projected Graduation Date" (PGD) details (Staff select: Staff N/A).
6. Click Save. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
7. Log out of your email and close all browsers. Then log back into your email.
8. Read all the text in the confirmation email, and click on the web link it contains.
9. Your account will be confirmed and you will be able to access BCS Moodle. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password under, "Returning to this site?", to log-in and access any course that you are enrolled.
10. Next, accept the BCS Moodle User Policy.
11. Next, search for the course which you want to enroll and click on the course name.
12. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key", enter the enrollment key provided by your teacher/instructor. You can now access the course. Your course will be listed in the "Navigation" block in the top left corner of the BCS Moodle Home page.